Here’s a list of the the patch notes:
– Ignore List is now correctly saved on the server and doesn’t clear itself after logging out.
– A Hotbar has been added, which can be used as a shortcut for items. To use those, drag an item to the hotbar and use it together with the number “1/2/3/4” keys.
– Guild Roster now shows how many users are in your guild’s roster.
– You can now see the opponent’s HP% in PvP battles.
– You can now hide/show your own username.
– You can now enable/disable the flash that shows when entering battles.
– Battle Points have been added to the move tutor window, as a preparation for Battle Frontier.
– You will now be prompted a confirmation window before using some items. Example: Buffs.
– Bonsly has livened up and is no longer just a set of floating eyes.
– Extra gold has been added to the donations.
– You can now reset password with email address, if you can’t remember your username.
– Some AI has been implemented into trainer battles, instead of outright random moves, this needs testing however, so hopefuly battles still work ;).
– Pressing the Key ‘I’ will now toggle your inventory.
– Pressing the Key ‘M’ will now open your map.
– Pressing the Key ‘L’ will now toggle your quests.
– Pressing the Key ‘O’ will now toggle the Social window.
– Pressing the Key ‘P’ will now toggle the PvP window.
– Pressing the Key ‘K’ will now toggle the Pokedex.
– Pressing the Key ‘Y’ will now toggle the Achievements window.
– Pressing the Key ‘T’ will now toggle the Stats window.
– A few other bug fixes.
With this version, trainer, you will also notice that a BETA VERSION of the RANKED PvP has been added.
Please note that THIS IS A TEST VERSION FOR PVP RANKED until further info.
– There are two game modes/play styles to choose from (1vs1 and 2vs2) during this test for the ranked PvP system, and is merely to tested for potential bugs.
– More game modes will be added as time goes, with multiple rule sets, restrictions, challenges and anything else as the system supports the existence of custom game modes.
PLEASE NOTE THAT, AS THE RANKED PVP IS STILL A TEST, THE LEADERBOARD MAY BE WIPED, AS THE SYSTEM IS BEING TWEAKED AND/OR IMPROVED, AND THE REWARDS WILL BE TWEAKED/CHANGED
– The PVP system has its own daily quests that you may complete for lootboxes, pokédollars, etc., which can be completed regardless of your PVP knowledge and skills.
– You can keep track of every ranked match you have ever done, for any game mode. With such, you can see the outcome of the match, how long it took to finish, what Pokémon you (and your opponent) brought and which ones fainted.
– You can visually track your PVP progress for the last 30 days on a plotted line chart.
– You can see detailed statistics about your PVP battles for each game mode.
– You can check out a leaderboard for both Users and Guilds for each game mode, sortable by multiple stats to your own liking.
– You will now get rewards based on what rank you place or what percentage of players you’re inserted in every day, week or month.
– Three types of PvP rewards are redeemable: daily, weekly and monthly. Rewards can be anything from items, pokémon, gold, money, clothing, mounts, etc. (with the possibility of adding more unique rewards in the future too!).
— NOTE: For said rewards, it is important to specify that your rewards will be increasingly higher with your player level. For a 1000 gold reward, a level 5 player would get the full 1000 gold reward, whereas a level 100 player would, instead, receive 2x the reward (2000 gold).
– You see the most used Pokémon, moves, abilities, natures, most defeated Pokémon, and others, over a specific set of time chosen by you.
As a small extra note, the developers would like to add the following:
The PvP system is very detailed, and we hope you like it, and understand that being just released for testing, it still needs to be trialed in the real world so we can tweak it, fix things, as it goes along, and then add more game modes 🙂
It may look a little complicated at first, but one of us will probably do up a detailed guide on the whole thing soon once it’s perfected.
It was a wild and crazy Halloween event and it’s coming to an end this Friday, November 16th, which happens to be the release day for Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu! and Pokemon Let’s Go Eevee! on the Nintendo Switch. That should hold us over until the PvP ladder and Unova regions come out within the next few months!
Now go and hurry up and catch those Halloween specials before the event is over!Read More General News
– Game code is now compiled in another language to help with performance and security. 😉
– Team Preview with a few different modes has been added to the battle lobby choices.
* View Only (just look at each others team)
* Default/Enabled (Select your starting Pokes & also see opponents team)
* Knock Out mode (Choose your starting pokes 1 by 1 with your opponents, and choose a Pokemon they can not use in this battle too)
* Disabled (No team preview) – Worked the shader for characters to make them appear more vibrant instead of washed out.
– Fixed issue with rotating on the fly map when FPS was low, or uncapped where it wouldnt be the same speed over all frame rates
– If you click on your party members pokeballs in the top left, you can view their pokemon now
– Heaps of unova stuff has been added into the game, models, maps, tiles, story.. its coming along.. this update is required for the content devs to continue building it.
– If a battle ends whilst you log in at the same time maybe from a pvp battle etc, it will not longer require you to restart the game due to crash
– Same thing above but for chat messages and various other things.
– Minor tweaks/bug fixes on client end..
– With the team preview stuff in, it opens the game up to be focused on PvP ladders, with various battle types/modes to choose from, so that will be a priority for upcoming content from xan and my self. Due to the new client being completely different, it will need to be completely redownloaded so its best just to get it from one of these links and install it again, unless you want to sit through the auto updater updating 1gb of data.
If you would like to help PokeoneGuide, please send an e-mail to: PokeoneGuide@gmail.com
Whether you want to help with locations, hidden items, mapping, guides, updating the site, coding, just let me know. The website is using wordpress with the elementor plugin so it’s easy to add/edit pages. I don’t have the time to keep the site up to date and can only do little things here and there. So if you’re interested in helping just hit me up. This is just a place to help other PokeOne players and a lot of people still come here looking for answers.Read More General News
The PokeOne community finally raised the 150,000 potions needed to reach the new Halloween Event Island. It’s crowded. It’s confusing. It’s got quite a bit of content. There’s also a ??? Quest that is confusing a lot of people.
The friendly people of Dragon’s Den have put together a Quick Guide to help people out. You can find it here: Halloween Guide
Credits and Thanks to: Agony099, CamoPrincess, Professor_Ludibrolo, RibombeeTeacher, Setha, and Supa124.Read More General News
Another quick patch update less than 24 hours after the last, here are the notes!
– Added a bunch of stuff for Halloween
– Added additional settings that can be used on maps
– Fixed a couple of bugs
– Added Dynamic Signs for Unova
– Fixed a few Pokémon including Milotic’s model in battle so they can be added in game to be catchable at some point.
– 3 new flying mounts were added, 1 of which you can only get through Halloween quest coming soon.
– Updated API for maps.
– There’s probably other client stuff, but this is all i remember off the top of my head, its 5am. I’m off to sleep in a bit.Read More General News