A new update to PokeOne has been released and it’s a big one that includes….RANKED PVP (although it is in the beta stages.)
Here’s a list of the the patch notes:
– Ignore List is now correctly saved on the server and doesn’t clear itself after logging out.
– A Hotbar has been added, which can be used as a shortcut for items. To use those, drag an item to the hotbar and use it together with the number “1/2/3/4” keys.
– Guild Roster now shows how many users are in your guild’s roster.
– You can now see the opponent’s HP% in PvP battles.
– You can now hide/show your own username.
– You can now enable/disable the flash that shows when entering battles.
– Battle Points have been added to the move tutor window, as a preparation for Battle Frontier.
– You will now be prompted a confirmation window before using some items. Example: Buffs.
– Bonsly has livened up and is no longer just a set of floating eyes.
– Extra gold has been added to the donations.
– You can now reset password with email address, if you can’t remember your username.
– Some AI has been implemented into trainer battles, instead of outright random moves, this needs testing however, so hopefuly battles still work ;).
– Pressing the Key ‘I’ will now toggle your inventory.
– Pressing the Key ‘M’ will now open your map.
– Pressing the Key ‘L’ will now toggle your quests.
– Pressing the Key ‘O’ will now toggle the Social window.
– Pressing the Key ‘P’ will now toggle the PvP window.
– Pressing the Key ‘K’ will now toggle the Pokedex.
– Pressing the Key ‘Y’ will now toggle the Achievements window.
– Pressing the Key ‘T’ will now toggle the Stats window.
– A few other bug fixes.
With this version, trainer, you will also notice that a BETA VERSION of the RANKED PvP has been added.
Please note that THIS IS A TEST VERSION FOR PVP RANKED until further info.
– There are two game modes/play styles to choose from (1vs1 and 2vs2) during this test for the ranked PvP system, and is merely to tested for potential bugs.
– More game modes will be added as time goes, with multiple rule sets, restrictions, challenges and anything else as the system supports the existence of custom game modes.
PLEASE NOTE THAT, AS THE RANKED PVP IS STILL A TEST, THE LEADERBOARD MAY BE WIPED, AS THE SYSTEM IS BEING TWEAKED AND/OR IMPROVED, AND THE REWARDS WILL BE TWEAKED/CHANGED
– The PVP system has its own daily quests that you may complete for lootboxes, pokédollars, etc., which can be completed regardless of your PVP knowledge and skills.
– You can keep track of every ranked match you have ever done, for any game mode. With such, you can see the outcome of the match, how long it took to finish, what Pokémon you (and your opponent) brought and which ones fainted.
– You can visually track your PVP progress for the last 30 days on a plotted line chart.
– You can see detailed statistics about your PVP battles for each game mode.
– You can check out a leaderboard for both Users and Guilds for each game mode, sortable by multiple stats to your own liking.
– You will now get rewards based on what rank you place or what percentage of players you’re inserted in every day, week or month.
– Three types of PvP rewards are redeemable: daily, weekly and monthly. Rewards can be anything from items, pokémon, gold, money, clothing, mounts, etc. (with the possibility of adding more unique rewards in the future too!).
— NOTE: For said rewards, it is important to specify that your rewards will be increasingly higher with your player level. For a 1000 gold reward, a level 5 player would get the full 1000 gold reward, whereas a level 100 player would, instead, receive 2x the reward (2000 gold).
– You see the most used Pokémon, moves, abilities, natures, most defeated Pokémon, and others, over a specific set of time chosen by you.
As a small extra note, the developers would like to add the following:
The PvP system is very detailed, and we hope you like it, and understand that being just released for testing, it still needs to be trialed in the real world so we can tweak it, fix things, as it goes along, and then add more game modes 🙂
It may look a little complicated at first, but one of us will probably do up a detailed guide on the whole thing soon once it’s perfected.