It was a wild and crazy Halloween event and it’s coming to an end this Friday, November 16th, which happens to be the release day for Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu! and Pokemon Let’s Go Eevee! on the Nintendo Switch. That should hold us over until the PvP ladder and Unova regions come out within the next few months!
Now go and hurry up and catch those Halloween specials before the event is over!Read More General News
– Game code is now compiled in another language to help with performance and security. 😉
– Team Preview with a few different modes has been added to the battle lobby choices.
* View Only (just look at each others team)
* Default/Enabled (Select your starting Pokes & also see opponents team)
* Knock Out mode (Choose your starting pokes 1 by 1 with your opponents, and choose a Pokemon they can not use in this battle too)
* Disabled (No team preview) – Worked the shader for characters to make them appear more vibrant instead of washed out.
– Fixed issue with rotating on the fly map when FPS was low, or uncapped where it wouldnt be the same speed over all frame rates
– If you click on your party members pokeballs in the top left, you can view their pokemon now
– Heaps of unova stuff has been added into the game, models, maps, tiles, story.. its coming along.. this update is required for the content devs to continue building it.
– If a battle ends whilst you log in at the same time maybe from a pvp battle etc, it will not longer require you to restart the game due to crash
– Same thing above but for chat messages and various other things.
– Minor tweaks/bug fixes on client end..
– With the team preview stuff in, it opens the game up to be focused on PvP ladders, with various battle types/modes to choose from, so that will be a priority for upcoming content from xan and my self. Due to the new client being completely different, it will need to be completely redownloaded so its best just to get it from one of these links and install it again, unless you want to sit through the auto updater updating 1gb of data.
If you would like to help PokeoneGuide, please send an e-mail to: PokeoneGuide@gmail.com
Whether you want to help with locations, hidden items, mapping, guides, updating the site, coding, just let me know. The website is using wordpress with the elementor plugin so it’s easy to add/edit pages. I don’t have the time to keep the site up to date and can only do little things here and there. So if you’re interested in helping just hit me up. This is just a place to help other PokeOne players and a lot of people still come here looking for answers.Read More General News
The PokeOne community finally raised the 150,000 potions needed to reach the new Halloween Event Island. It’s crowded. It’s confusing. It’s got quite a bit of content. There’s also a ??? Quest that is confusing a lot of people.
The friendly people of Dragon’s Den have put together a Quick Guide to help people out. You can find it here: Halloween Guide
Credits and Thanks to: Agony099, CamoPrincess, Professor_Ludibrolo, RibombeeTeacher, Setha, and Supa124.Read More General News
Another quick patch update less than 24 hours after the last, here are the notes!
– Added a bunch of stuff for Halloween
– Added additional settings that can be used on maps
– Fixed a couple of bugs
– Added Dynamic Signs for Unova
– Fixed a few Pokémon including Milotic’s model in battle so they can be added in game to be catchable at some point.
– 3 new flying mounts were added, 1 of which you can only get through Halloween quest coming soon.
– Updated API for maps.
– There’s probably other client stuff, but this is all i remember off the top of my head, its 5am. I’m off to sleep in a bit.Read More General News
Another quick update adding behind the scene sources which include:
– Added Extra Models For Mapping.
– Various Bug Fixes.
– Support for alternate Tile Sheets for designing maps.
and last but not least
– Added Models for Halloween Event.
Sounds like we’re going to get something new and juicy for Halloween! Stay tuned for more details.Read More General News
There was a quick patch early this morning, but nothing extreme.
– Bug fixes & Unova stuff & new mapping features for future maps.. nothing special
In case your new here, no Unova isn’t out yet, they’re just adding bits and pieces of it for its future release near the beginning of 2019.Read More General News