Here’s the next set of updates/fixes for Nexomon Extinction. This patch is already live on Steam (Windows). It’s pending for Steam (macOS), and has been submitted for approval on the XBox One and PS4.
- X-Slash increased to 40 ATK (from 15), chance of effect increased to 35% (from 20%), and duration changed to 2-3 (from 1-3).
- Rock Wall cost decreased to 25 (from 35), and speed increased to 55 (from 15).
- Telepathy boost decreased to
20%flat +20 (from 30%), and stack limit decreased to 4 (from 5).
- Psy Bomb
decreased to 70 ATK (from 90), andcost increased to 10 (from 5).
- Recover now lasts 4-6 turns (from 3-5).
- Tackle increased to 50 ATK (from 30) and decreased speed to 60 (from 74).
- Telepathy description changed to reflect the flat +20 boost rather than +20%.
- Fixed an issue stopping the player from freezing the western lake from the Laterian prison until later in the story.
- Fixed an issue with the Anger Management achievement, which was only counting Healing Crystals but not regular shard boulders. Unfortunately shard boulders broken as of 1.05 were not recorded.
- Desktop & PS4: Monster models are partially loaded in the background for smoother scrolling in the Database. It takes a while for the background loading to complete so the list may still be a bit laggy if you recently booted the game.